To protect the online goals every company has set for themselves. Whether it be reputation, experience or revenue, we will always protect you against those invisible threats attacking your users and your company.
Senior Data Scientist
As part of the Machine Learning team, you will be part of an exceptional team of researchers and developers. You will own a problem end-to-end and use your creativity and knowledge to develop cutting edge machine learning algorithms (and not just implement somebody else’s algorithms). You’ll also contribute to weekly brainstorming sessions with other team members and Academia professors.
- A PhD or Master degree in exact science fields or 4+ years of relevant experience in machine learning research
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills, so you can express ideas and clearly articulate your thoughts
Advantageous if you have:
- Experience in developing and deploying deep learning architectures
- Published papers in statistics, machine learning or artificial neural networks
Full Stack / Backend JAVA Engineer
As a Full Stack / Java Engineer, you’ll play a key role in our expanding core technology team.
- Take part in the product design and planning phases and help translate the product vision into a solid product that performs, scales and is easy to use for users.
- Turn customer needs and new production ideas into reality – end to end.
- Enjoy researching new fields, APIs and technologies.
- Write tons of code with very little supervision, while collaborating with the other team members.
- A top talent software engineer/architect.
- Ideally, someone with good understanding of web applications – both at the data level and at the architecture level.
- Ideally, someone with a degree or two in computer science or similar.
- Someone who is passionate about creating and building new products and the user experience around them.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges.
- First-hand entrepreneurial experience.
- To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
- A high-profile, well-funded company with access to top customers in the US.
Sales Development Representative
Roles & Responsibilities
- Interact with prospects’ sales leaders and bring them to initial demo calls.
- Clearly articulate our value proposition.
- Crush your quota.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the SaaS and enterprise software space.
- Experience with Salesforce.com – an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A hunter.
- Creative, resourceful, and passionate.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
We’re looking for a talented writer to join our San Francisco-based team as Marketing Communications Manager. You’ll work within the marketing department to provide a wide range of writing and copy editing support, all the way from blog posts to sales collateral. This role is an individual contributor writing role.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience writing and editing in the B2B space
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills – please be prepared to share writing samples
- The ability to come up with content ideas that are hugely successful with our audience
- The ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Excellent language and grammar skills